Want Jay DeMerit and Russell Teibert, two of Vancouver’s most famous soccer players, at your team practice?
Jay DeMerit & Russell Teibert
The Play Better Charity Champions League Challenge infuse values into tournaments. The long-term impact is better players who understand positive impact beyond the scoreboard: citizenship, community investment, and personal growth.
What’s the Challenge?
- The team that fundraises the most money will win the Charity Challenge
- All money raised will go to support Fort McMurray!
- The Grand prize is current Whitecaps and Canadian National team member Russell Teibert, and former Whitecaps and World Cup team captain Jay DeMerit coming to your team practise.
How Do You Win?
1) Join the challenge at this link here!
*note use a desktop computer
- Register your team by hitting the “Start a Fundraiser” Button
- Donate by hitting the “Give to this Group” Button
- Invite parents & supporters to your team page
2) Pass the ball: leave comments on your team page when your team hits their passing goals. Jay DeMerit and Russell Teibert will donate additional money into your team page. See passing chart at this link for passing
- Count passes with a clicker, pen/paper, or use the soccermeter app.
3) Email firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete the three tasks below and be entered into a draw to win an additional $200
- Download the SX Cup App for your smart phone
- Sign up for the SX Cup Charity Challenge
- Follow @GoPlayBetter and @E11evenmanagement on social media
Who Does it Support?
- All money raised will support your team’s choice of charities helping the Fort McMurray cause
If you need help signing up let us know!
We are happy to support your team and answer any questions along the way. Making your team’s tournament the most successful possible is our goal.
At your service,